PDA

View Full Version : Cruises

KrystalS
12-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Ok I didn't know where to post this but this board has been so informative for me I thought you guys would know a lot about vacations too. My husband is in Iraq right now and I want to surprise him when he comes home with a cruise for us and our dd. This won't be till around Nov. 07 so i'm def. planning ahead. I've searched a little online but its kind of overwhelming. I want a kid friendly cruise, but not Disney, its too expensive. We would probably want to port in the Caribbean. So please let me know what cruise lines you've been on, would u recommend them why or why not? Which ports are the best? I'm sure I've left off things I would need to know so if you want to include anything else that would be great.

LD92599
12-21-2006, 06:30 AM
We just booked a Bermuda cruise for Nov '07. We've been on Disney and Cunard, so i'd highly recommend either one. Disney is definitely pricey esp when you factor in airfare (if you need to fly there). Otherwise since we're in NJ we have a port right here in NJ (Cape Liberty) or we can go into the city and cruise from there.

I'm not being much help, sorry!

Laura
Will is three and a half - we're now making progress with sleeping!