PDA

View Full Version : Will I be happy with my Spanx?

hudsonam
01-08-2007, 09:39 AM
I ordered the Higher Power Spanx yesterday from ebay. I read here that a few of you had problems with the top rolling down, but you seemed pretty happy with them anyway. I read this after I bought them, of course. I wanted them for our upcoming cruise, to smooth me out under a silk dress I'll be wearing, and also to wear underneath a couple pants outfits I'll be wearing that are a little snug on me right now. I wanted to get the one with the straps that hook to your bra, but at $68, I thought that was a little over the top. Please tell me I'll love my Spanx! ;)

PS - How high do the Power Panties (?) go? Or any of the ones that don't go all the way up to your bra? I need something to hold my tummy area in, but I couldn't decide if the lower ones would be high enough to do the trick or not. I am short waisted, which would probably be to my advantage.

Fairy
01-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes, you will love your Spanx! However, if you wanna go a little cheaper for the same effect, I found a rip off brand at Target that I love for $10 a pack. That's a helluvalot cheaper, by at least half. Might wanna check it out. Packaging is almost the same, different color scheme, same graphics. I have the real thing and the knockoffs, and I like them both. But I'm famous for putting my thumb thru my nylons, so at $10, it's a less painful deal ruining those than my $20+ spanx nylons. Not all their products are knocked off.