PDA

View Full Version : Need to organize!

FirstOneInMarch
01-13-2007, 06:02 PM
My DD is almost 2 and I'm just now getting around to putting together her keepsakes/scrapbook! It's all been in a box until now. I am searching for something to keep the baby shower and contgratulations cards in. We have about 100 cards and I don't know how to store them. Is there a special box or something out there that anyone knows about?

Thanks!

mamalia
01-13-2007, 09:37 PM
One of my best friends MADE me a really cute card box out of an old shoe box. She decorated it with cute paper, stickers, and those rub on letterings. It was for my shower, but I ended up putting all the cards from my DDs first year into it.

elliput
01-13-2007, 09:41 PM
One option to use is top loading sheet protectors and a three ring binder. Both can be purchased at any office supply store (or even Costco and Sam's Club).

HTH!

MeAndMyStar
01-14-2007, 01:16 AM
We received a cute card holder for DD that has yet to see a card! To be fair, we have the cards next to it in a drawer, does that count? ;-)

It's just like an accordion folder with a loop fastener...don't know where it was purchased, though. HTH!

MeAndMyStar
01-14-2007, 01:16 AM
We received a cute card holder for DD that has yet to see a card! To be fair, we have the cards next to it in a drawer, does that count? ;-)

It's just like an accordion folder with a loop fastener...don't know where it was purchased, though. HTH!

FirstOneInMarch
01-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Those sound so simple. I guess my brain just needed a jump-start! I'll keep my eyes open for cute boxes and files!