PDA

View Full Version : My Baby...

MMEand1
01-13-2007, 09:00 PM
...is not a baby anymore:( She is two today and I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I can remember posting in the hospital the day I had her! I think we have finally bonded and she is all about mom now.

One year ago today I also quit pumping for her. I can't imaginne now how I was able to pump long-distance! Again, I can't thank you mama's enough for the support that you all provided me while seperated from my family. I think about it daily and really do appreciate everything that was done to help ease the seperation. You mama's are wonderful and I feel so blessed to be a part of this WONDERFUL group.

Thanks again mama's! You all are amazing!

Mariah P.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/m2e2/Zsa2Birthday005.jpg
Zsa Zsa at the restaurant

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/m2e2/Christmas06pics030.jpg
Family Picture

elliput
01-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Mariah, you are the amazing one! I think we all here were extremely inspired by your dedication, and very proud of your service. A big Happy Birthday to your beautiful DD!

Marisa6826
01-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Mariah-

She is gorgeous! Those eyes of hers are just magnificent.

You are a true testament to Mommy Commitment. I still remember all those posts about you sending your milk home while you worked so hard to keep your supply up.

I know what you mean about them suddenly turning into little girls. Mia is definitely a toddler (she was 2 a few weeks ago). My 'big girl' Sophie finally went into a Big Girl Bed today. As proud as I am, I'm also a little sad. :(

Anyway, congrats Girlie!!

And Happy Birthday Zsa Zsa!

-m

tarynsmum
01-13-2007, 09:39 PM
What a cutie! I hope you guys had a grat day!

tarynsmum
01-13-2007, 09:39 PM
What a cutie! I hope you guys had a great day!

buddyleebaby
01-14-2007, 02:08 AM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZSA ZSA!
Hope it was wonderful!

buddyleebaby
01-14-2007, 02:08 AM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZSA ZSA!
Hope it was wonderful!

karolyp
01-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Mariah - you are a true inspiration to all of us here and I'm just glad we were able to help out! Congrats mama on 2 years and I hope you and your beautiful family had a very happy birthday celebration!!!

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
01-14-2007, 12:35 PM
She is a beauty!
Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

denna
01-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Happy Birthday Zsa Zsa!!! Time does fly by so fast I wish there was a slow play button.

Zsa Zsa is beautiful, and has gorgeous blue eyes. I dont know why you 2 were seperated but I am so glad to hear that you 2 have bonded. It sounds like you are a wonderful, dedicated mama.

Cheers,

MMEand1
01-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Thank you all so much! We had a wonderful day! Zsa Zsa got a Kinderzeat, new tinkerbell panties, and a new pair of drum sticks (DS is taking drum lessons and she always wants to play with his sticks, which usually causes big problems!)

And in response to not knowing why we were seperated, I am active duty military and was sent away for training for 4 months. I had to leave when she was 6 months old. I guess that during those 4 months, she really bonded with dad (who is a SAHD) and it has taken us this long to really start bonding!

Again, thank you to all the mama's that were so wonderful in helping my Family during that time!
Mariah P.

lmintzer
01-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Aww, Mariah! She is gorgeous! And I know what you mean about the baby no longer feeling like a baby. I just tell myself, "they'll always be my babies".

I remember your time away well. I remember nearly crying myself thinking about you being apart from your little baby. You were so brave to do what you did, and you really went above and beyond to pump for her under those circumstances, too. Someday, you'll be able to tell her the whole story, and she'll be proud of you too.

rlu
01-15-2007, 02:09 AM
>Mariah, you are the amazing one! I think we all here were
>extremely inspired by your dedication, and very proud of your
>service. A big Happy Birthday to your beautiful DD!

Exactly!

denna
01-15-2007, 05:12 AM
Well I am so glad that the bond has now been created, and that your DD has a SAHD to be there for her. I was Active Duty AF just before I conceived DS. I knew that if I was going to have children I couldnt be in the military and be seperated from my children. DH is slated to deploy in a couple of months also for 4 months. I pray that this doesnt happen.

Thank you for your service,

mommy_someday
01-15-2007, 12:02 PM
Happy birthday!!! And happy mammaversary to you, Mariah. You certainly earned a celebration!

mommy111
01-15-2007, 12:10 PM
What a cutie! And you guys make a lovely family.
Happy bithday!