PDA

View Full Version : Dayrunner "Go Mom" organizer

nupe
01-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Has anyone used this calendar/organizer (the one pictured on this page) for her family?

http://www.dayrunner.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category3_10053_10004_18931_-1_Y_18774_10053_Y_false

It is on sale for $4 at my local Borders, along with all the other calendars.

I know a lot of folks have posted on this board about other organizer/calendars they like (Target, Sandra Boynton, Amy Knapp, etc.).

Thanks, Nupe

neeter
01-17-2007, 11:39 AM
i have it and its great. (i have the sprial bound version sold at target for about $5). i haven't had a chance to fill out all the stuff and use all the features in the back, but sofar, so good. i especially like the meal planning, to do and to call lists that are on each page. lmk if you have specific questions.

o_mom
01-17-2007, 11:42 AM
I have the spiral one from Target. I like it and got it again for this year. It does come with alot of extra pages that I never used and I wanted to look for something else, but didn't really have time. The layout is good, the only thing I wish it had was the monthly calendar printed at the beginning of each month instead of a separate section. Other that it works well with the extra space at the bottom of the day where I put dinner menus and I like having one big "to do" list for the week.

jridou
01-17-2007, 02:48 PM
I've used it for a few years and it's awesome. It keeps track of everything I need to know when I'm away from home.

I write cute things my kids say in the column on the side and then save them.

HTH, Amy

asha
01-17-2007, 08:51 PM
The one at Target was marked down to 2.49$ two weeks ago. I picked up a couple of them for gifts to my mom friends.