PDA

View Full Version : Caly

Marisa6826
01-19-2007, 01:43 AM
How is your Daughter doing? I've been thinking about her quite a bit.

Hope she's on the mend and hasn't given you any more scares.

Hugs

-m

calv
01-19-2007, 02:58 PM
you're so sweet for posting this. THANK YOU. I'm just seeing it today since I haven't been on the PC much. She's ok but out of sorts in slow motion. We had anothers scare but no seizure last night. We gave her a cool bath in the infant tub to quickly bring the fever down.

I have some ?'s for people who have gone through this. I'm freaking about about her leg. She's been rather clutzy since the seizure and it's scaring me quite a bit. Could it be the meds (motrin/tylenol)? During the day I'm just doing tylenol every 4 hrs to keep the fever down and then saving motrin for at night since that's when her temp seems to be higher.

This is my concern....Her left leg also seems weak. Sometimes she'll even stand on her toes as if her foot/leg is bothering her. I hope I'm not looking too much into it but it is infact obvious that something is off about her leg. just wondering how your kids bounced back/reacted after their episode.

Thanks again for asking for us. :) I love this board!!!!!!!!!

Marisa6826
01-19-2007, 03:01 PM
I can't say that I have any firsthand experience with regard to seizures, but I seem to recall that people posted in the initial thread that their kids were a little 'off' for a day or so after an event.

Maybe she banged it somehow when she was unconscious or seizing? Could also just be your basic growth spurt. It's definitely worth a call to the doctor's office.

Just know that we're thinking about you guys

hugs

-m

mapg
01-19-2007, 03:22 PM
It seems like my daughter was a little off for a few days, especially balance. The ped said some developmental stuff would probably suffer a brief setback. I think we had to re potty train. I just don't remember, sorry. But the clumsy part seems right. She may be stiff from everything.
MA