PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Indianapolis Colts Mamas!

ChefGirl
01-22-2007, 03:20 PM
Okay, I've been seeing a lot of Bears fans on this Board. Any Colts Mamas out there? Am I the only one>????

GO COLTS!

o_mom
01-22-2007, 03:27 PM
GO COLTS!!!

ChefGirl
01-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Hi O-Mom,

I'm so glad there is at least one more Colts Mama out there! I was in tears when they won last night. I am so so happy for Peyton and Tony. Although now he has a lot of pressure!

I'v been on the internet last night and today trying to get my daughter some cool Colts gear. The only thing I found was a cheerleader outfit. I'm not super crazy about it. I got myself a Manning jeresy withe the Superbowl logo on it. I got my son a Manning jeresy as well. I'm just so excited for the City. 36 years!!!!
Where do you get your kids their Colts gear?

GO COLTS!

Elilly
01-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Babiesrus at Clearwater Crossing has some Colts onesies. Other than that, we hit up Kohl's last week.
I was up waaay too late too. It was awesome!

o_mom
01-22-2007, 06:55 PM
They had bunches at Target today (38th St.). I didn't look too close, but there was at least one full rack in the baby/toddler section.

It was an amazing game! I almost turned it off in the second quarter they looked so bad. We put it back on after the kids were in bed and were on pins and needles to the end!

lilycat88
01-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Yup.. I'm here. The victory made me forgive DH for waking up DD with his carrying on. DH is hitting the Colts store downtown tomorrow during lunch. They are expecting their child sizes tomorrow.

ChefGirl
01-22-2007, 07:02 PM
>Yup.. I'm here. The victory made me forgive DH for waking up
>DD with his carrying on. DH is hitting the Colts store
>downtown tomorrow during lunch. They are expecting their
>child sizes tomorrow.

Ugh, really? I don't live in Indy any more. I ended up ordering DS a Manning jeresy last night. I just can't find anything for my 1.5 y.o. daughter.

I also have a bet going with a Bears fan at work. I'm trying to think of clever way to embarrass him. I think the loser will wear the opposing team's apparel for a day, and display the other team's pennant in the office until the next Superbowl.