PDA

View Full Version : Grrr. WWYD regarding duplicate registry items (buying)

KrisM
01-23-2007, 03:13 PM
I bought a baby gift on Saturday at BRU off a registry. When I got home, I checked online and everything was marked down and it appeared that I was the only one who had purchased anything. Now when I look, everything I bought is marked as "2" when they only want 1.

So, should I return stuff and try again, figuring someone was purchasing at the same time I was? Or, should I figure it might be a BRU error and keep it?

I am so annoyed because it took forever to find something in my price range! And, it's twins, so I want to buy 2 of whatever and I only want to spend $20 or so. (I've bought cloth diapers for them already, but wanted to add a bit from the registry).

megs4413
01-23-2007, 03:34 PM
i'd keep it and make sure to include the gift receipt. no doubt your friend will have to do a "return" trip to BRU and the store credit will help her when she figures out what she needs anyway. HTH!

jgriffin
01-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Ditto what Megs said. It could be a temporary computer glitch on their part, too. I was none too thrilled with the BRU registry, it seemed to be slightly buggy (but that was back when they were associated with Amazon).

Lovingliv
01-23-2007, 05:34 PM
I would just include a gift receipt- she will no doubt be spending the next few weeks going back and forth between BRU and home anyway.