PDA

View Full Version : If you ever cut out magazine articles or info on products how do you

sbirmantaz
01-29-2007, 04:13 PM
organize them? I clip out interesting health articles or products that look good, but never seem to get back to them. Does anyone have a system that actually works? TIA!
Sharon
dd #1 09/24/02
dd #2 11/19/03

jenjenfirenjen
01-29-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't. I know my aunt clips out outfits and hairdo's and what not that she likes and organizes them in binders. I have way too many magazines and was thinking I might clip out things I really, really want to keep and scan them and save as PDFs on my computer. But of course haven't really done anything to make that happen yet.

Pennylane
01-29-2007, 04:38 PM
I clip them, put them in a sheet protector then file them in notebooks I have. I keep one for recipes, ideas for holidays, childrens crafts,etc. It works really well and keeps me from throwing them in drawers where I can never find them.

Ann

purpleeyes
01-29-2007, 04:50 PM
I have two, well, actually three systems! I read a lot of magazines! For recipies, I store them in plastic page protectors in a three ring binder with specific sections. The plastic page protectors are great for cooking-easy to clean! Then, other stuff goes into an accordian file with these sections: gifts, environment, organization, decorating and safety. I clean it up every 2 months or so, remove the stuff I didn't use and pull the stuff I want to accomplish (i.e., organize the linen closet) Finally, any make-up, clothing tips, etc. goes upstairs on a pretty corkboard I hung up in my closet.

HTH!

Beth

Sillygirl
01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
You might want to do a search - I think Corie posted a while back about her magazine clipping system.