PDA

View Full Version : Spin-off from Pregnancy Photo Thread - Nursing Photos

jenjenfirenjen
01-30-2007, 03:14 PM
Just curious if anyone has taken photos of nursing their babies. I haven't done anything professional but mom, who is an amazing photographer, took some beautiful shots of me nursing Dex. There is really no nipple but plenty of boob in the picture so I'm not sure if I could really display it anywhere. But it's really such a beautiful and sweet shot, I hate to just leave it sitting on my hard drive and not do anything with it.

DrSally
01-31-2007, 01:18 PM
I had DH take a few, but they don't look that great. I read somewhere else about someone regretting not having any nursing photos. I think it would be really nice to help remember the experience. I should get DH to take a better photo.

BeachBum
01-31-2007, 01:21 PM
I don't have any, but wish I did.
With something like you are describing I would put it on my night stand in my bedroom. "Company" never goes in our MBR, and if they do they aren't in there for long.

pb&j
01-31-2007, 01:24 PM
DH is a professional photographer, and I had him take nursing photos a few times. The first ones he took were the day DS was born, we were in the hospital and they are definitely not for public consumption!! They live on my hard drive.

I have others that are very sweet and G-rated, some have gone up on DS's shutterfly site or his blog, and I have put them in the photo books we make periodically.

Sadly, I didn't get any the last few months we nursed, because DS is a total camera hog, and the minute DH walked in with the camera, DS would pop off and start hamming it up.

-Ry,
mom to Max the one year old
and my girl in heaven

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/37124.gif