PDA

View Full Version : please oh smart and helpful bbb mamas

Sillygirl
01-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Luteal cyst? You can google it, but basically, once you ovulate, the small cysts that is supposed to die off remains and produces lots of progesterone.

ETA: Here's a brief a non-scary explanation. http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#18

bcky2
01-31-2007, 08:33 AM
thank you for that link. i like to be know as much as i can befor i go to the doctor so i dont get the run around ;) also if they say it is so-and-so i like to have an idea of what they are talking about. i had never hear of this befor so thank you :)

Fairy
01-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Definitely sounds hormonal, and, therefore, likely ovary-driven, rather than uterine. I know the 15th can't come fast enough. Maybe you can get in sooner if there's a cancellation? Good luck, Becky, hope it's something easily treatable!

bcky2
01-31-2007, 11:18 AM
tell me what the heck is going on with me. let me start out by saying that i do have a doctors appointment for feb 15th so i am going to the doctor about this. here is what is going on. my last af was dec 5th, the one befor it was nov 5th, and i cant remember the exact date befor that. here is what i am feeling: sore boobs that started around the first of jan, crampy that started two weeks ago, problems with feeling sick to my stomach on and off during the day but not throwing up, and well then there is the whole no af. I know i am not pregnant, i have taken two test and my tubes are tied. i just want to know if anyone has any idea of what is going on with me, my boobs have hurt for too long now and i am sick of feeling kinda crampy on and off and feeling like i am going to hurl at strange times. i just want to make it go away!

megs4413
01-31-2007, 11:56 AM
ditto....big hugs