PDA

View Full Version : Desperately seeking .........Cashmere Pashmina wrap/shawl

Door
02-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi, I am looking for a decent quality Pashmina shawl to go with my dress for an upcoming wedding. Unfortunately, this is not the season for it so I haven't been able to find one at the usual store (Ann Taylor). I don't really have time to go around looking for one. A Google search turned up a gazillion sites....... but no real recommendation. Therefore, I am turning to you knowledgable and bargain huntress for help. :) Has anyone bought them on-line, were you happy with your purchase? What about the Pashmina Store? The on-site testimonials sound great, but of course, I don't know if they are for real.

http://www.thepashminastore.com/?Click=26

TIA,
Lily

Laurel
02-16-2007, 09:45 PM
I have used the sunrise pashmina site a few times and always got good quality shawls (nicer even than ones bought in India by friends) at nice prices. I think it is sunrisepashmina.com, but I'm not positive.

Door
02-17-2007, 01:40 AM
Oh, thank you so much for your reponse. I had the chance to check out the site and am definitely will be ordering from them. I just love their site and the "green concept". Now, the difficult question is what to order, soooo many tempting choices available. Which ones did you order? Too bad Xmas, Valentine, and birthday have already passed for my "gift option" from husband. :(

Thanks again,
Lily