PDA

View Full Version : DS started walking this week

Radosti
02-16-2007, 09:36 PM
DS learned to walk this week!!! He can only do it barefoot or in the Robeez, but he's doing a really good job. Yesterday, we were leaving the daycare and he was walking down the hallway, it was already a lot longer than he had walked before. DH walked away to push the button to open the outside door. I told DS to go see daddy. He was carefully walking toward DH when someone walked into the daycare. He saw that the sliding doors were open and changed course and headed outside. He was so proud of himself and walked quite a bit before stumbling. I had to wash his robeez since they soaked up salt and snow, but it was so worth it. Then, last night I stripped him down to diaper and onesie, just so I could see his chubby little leggies walking. It was so cute!!!

Oregonmother
02-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Yeah! Congrats, it's always fun when they make a new milestone... especially their 1st steps.

Radosti
02-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks! I can't believe he's walking!!! I'm so excited!

maestramommy
02-17-2007, 12:08 AM
Congratulations, yay! It's so exciting the first time you see them do that, then you want to keep seeing it! They get pretty excited too. Oh you'll have a lot of fun now!

scoop22
02-17-2007, 08:18 PM
uh oh.. now watch out.. HE HE HE..

your post made me reflect on when ds started to walk. his chubby legs are my favorite.

enjoy!!!

http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png

Mamma2004
02-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Woohoo, what exciting news! Enjoy those chubbly little legs - they're the cutest!

Stephanie

robinsonbn
02-18-2007, 12:08 AM
AWE! Congrats! Thats so cute! I think I will be both happy and heartbroken when DS learns to walk....I already get the mommy blues think about how much he has already grown.