PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears shaved her head!

MamaMolly
02-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Maybe she had a bad, bad case of lice? :P

maestramommy
02-17-2007, 11:39 PM
>What do you guys think of her bald head? I think its like an
>F-you to the world and like "leave me alone already people"
>but it is just going to attract even more attention to
>herself.

You're probably right on both counts.

TraciG
02-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Not much surprises me anymore ! I used to like Britney Spears, now I feel disappointed with her & bad for her in a way !

robinsonbn
02-18-2007, 12:06 AM
WOW! I think you are right but wow. She did go downhill. I used to be a huge fan...in my teeny bopper days...I have even been to three of her concerts....but now...she just annoys me...though i still listen to her music :)

hardysmom
02-18-2007, 02:10 PM
I think it is sad to watch anyone fall apart.

Another article said buzzed it herself after the hair-stylist refused to do it in fear she would later be sued... Britney grabbed the clippers aand started shaving away. Then, she went to the tatoo parlor where she caused another scene...

stephanie

pb&j
02-18-2007, 02:55 PM
I read some reports that say the head-shaving and tattooing capped off a week where she checked herself in and out of rehab twice. I feel really sorry for her and I hope she gets the help and support she really needs, not the kind of "help" she's getting by being surrounded by yes-people.

-Ry,
mom to Max the one year old
and my girl in heaven

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/37124.gif

MeAndMyStar
02-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Wow. I have always wanted to shave my head but don't know if I'm brave enough. The shortest I've gone is a pixie cut.

I think she looks cool...very rock and roll. I can't imagine, though, living your life under a microscope, people following you and stuff. I'm all set with that!

What do you guys think of her bald head? I think its like an F-you to the world and like "leave me alone already people" but it is just going to attract even more attention to herself.

ETA link: http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=252081&GT1=7702

daisymommy
02-20-2007, 12:11 PM
All I can say is "That poor, poor girl."

As someone who was in 2 bad relationships before I met my husband, I look at her and can see that K-Fed must have really messed her up in the head pretty bad.

I hope she gets the help and love she needs to turn her life around.