PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Brady/Moynehan baby will be as "pretty" as Brangelina's baby?

chlobo
02-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Big news in Boston. But this kid has a shot of being a total knockout. What do you think?

deannamorrison
02-21-2007, 01:45 AM
Oh sure. The baby will be gorgeous!

billysmommy
02-21-2007, 10:01 AM
A beautiful baby :)

Definately big, big news around here. My DH, brothers and dad have all pointed out that the baby will be born late summer/early fall just before the season begins!!!

If I was single I would LOVE to be having his baby :)

DebbieJ
02-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Since you said Brady, I'm guessing it's that Pats player. Who is having his baby?

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

nbs2
02-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Bridget Moynehan.

But, it doesn't matter. Brady's a bum. Who cares about their baby? And as a side thought, why is it that a guy in the NBA has a kid with a woman he isn't married to and he's a thug, but it's cool for the Golden Boy?

nbs2
02-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Bridget Moynehan.

But, it doesn't matter. Brady's a bum. Who cares about their baby? And as a side thought, why is it that a guy in the NBA has a kid with a woman he isn't married to and he's a thug, but it's cool for the Golden Boy?

Corie
02-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Hey Deb,

Tom Brady's girlfriend is Bridget Moynehan. Did you watch "Sex & the City" ??
She played Big's wife.

For some reason, I thought that Tom and Bridget had broken up. I remember
reading about it in my Star magazine. :) Darn it! I haven't been keeping up
with my reading and now she's pregnant!

Cristiana
02-21-2007, 02:44 PM
They were broken up according to the ticker on CNN or whatever news shoe I was watching. He is supposedly dating Gisele now?

JBaxter
02-21-2007, 02:58 PM
They broke up about 3 months ago. She is supposed to be 3 1/2 -4 months pregnant. According to the gossip pages he found out in December she was pregnant and its just coming out now beccause she is starting to show. Brady is pretending like its a shock to find out. There was a bunch of gossip comments after the break up because she lost a bunch of weight (DUH puking your guts out from being preggers will do that)

She also started in iRobot w/ Will Smith.

Ok I admit I read WAY to many tabloids but my grocery store is really slow in the check outs and I can read most of the highlights while waiting LOL