PDA

View Full Version : Anyone's child get a rash from Baby OxiClean?

boolady
02-21-2007, 09:29 AM
I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but has anyone's child had a bad reaction to Baby OxiClean? My daughter got a rash all around her mouth last night while I was feeding her, and the only thing I could come up with that we have changed is the use of Baby OxiClean. I did wipe her mouth and nose with a cloth diaper/burp cloth a few times while I was feeding (nursing). We started using a scoop of the Baby OxiClean in each load of her laundry just to help with general stain removal. We haven't changed any other product, etc., that we use, and she doesn't eat food yet, so maybe it's the OxiClean? On the other hand, I keep thinking that if it was the OxiClean, wouldn't she be getting a rash from her clothes and pjs?

Momof3Labs
02-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Could be, who knows. I'd skip a scoop of this stuff in your laundry, though, since it won't help with stain removal. You are better off dealing with stains directly using Zout (or when they are really bad, regular Oxyclean directly applied in a paste or in a bucket of hot water with the stained garment).

Momof3Labs
02-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Could be, who knows. I'd skip a scoop of this stuff in your laundry, though, since it won't help with stain removal. You are better off dealing with stains directly using Zout (or when they are really bad, regular Oxyclean directly applied in a paste or in a bucket of hot water with the stained garment).