PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre dreams-- anyone else?

JBaxter
02-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Does anyone do dream interpretation?

I had the super bizarre dream last night ..... I gave birth to 2 babies one boy one girl very tiny like Barbie doll size and they were very dark brown w/ lots of hair ( I am caucasion and all my boys have been really bald) and I kept loosing the little boy. I left him at the hospital and had to go back to find him... He was in the nursery ready to go. Everytime I looked for him he was gone and Id have to go search. I kept forgetting to feed them but they didn’t cry my boobs were bigger then their whole heads. I remembered when my shirt turned wet from leaking... then I would pop them on and they were so little they could only take the nipple... I remember thinking boy my nipples are gonna get sore if they dont latch better....I took one ( the girl) to a country music concert because I had lost the little boy again ( and I don’t like country music) .....
Can anyone sort THAT mess out?
I rarely dream so it was a real jolt when I got awake at 4 this morning... the dream actually woke me up

ETA -- Im not pregant ( that I know of anyway meaning Im not late)

ilovetivo
02-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Any recent books or movies or issues in your life? Trying to find out who you are? Any issues with your youngest son?

Dunno but good luck!

DrSally
02-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Some people say that every part of the dream is a reflection of a part of you (since you're the creator/dreamer). So, ask youself about each aspect of the dream and what it means about you. For instance, is there a masculine side of yourself that is getting "lost"?, etc?