PDA

View Full Version : Another teeth question - How long between getting teeth?

hudsonam
02-27-2007, 04:17 PM
DS didn't get his first tooth until right around his 1st birthday, and at 26 months, still only has four molars (two top and two bottom), two bottom front and four top front. He hasn't gotten a single new tooth in over 6 months. Possibly close to 8 or 9 months. It's been a long time. The dr said not to worry, and I'm not worried, but I think it's really strange. What's the longest your DC has gone without getting a new tooth, after their first?

scoop22
02-27-2007, 07:18 PM
ds got his first at 9 mo. 2nd at 11 mo and his 3rd at 18 mo. he is 19 mo and he finally has his two top, two bottom. his top molars are just coming in. (today i noticed.) so i know it seems like a long time in between but we are in the same boat. dr. says don't worry and i try not to but when will they get here?? when they want to right!!! i hope ds doesn't stop again. ds loves to brush.. he doesn't have much to brush.. oh well..

http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png

C99
02-27-2007, 10:56 PM
My DD's teeth have been S L O W to come in. She's just getting her eyeteeth now, about 4 months after her last set of molars came in.