PDA

View Full Version : SF moms: Sunday brunch recs?

jgriffin
02-28-2007, 10:04 PM
We have some friends coming to the Bay area this weekend and we plan to get together with them for brunch or lunch on Sunday. They'll be staying at the SF Hilton, which I think is near the Moscone Center, and won't have a car or kids. We will have both (well, just one kid :)). I'm not very familiar with SF, at least for places to eat, especially with a toddler. Any recommendations? Near Moscone would be ideal, but we will have a car, so driving is ok.

TIA!

kcandz
03-01-2007, 12:46 AM
If you want to park and walk, you could see if the MOMA cafe offers brunch. Also the Metreon Center is right there, that might have a sit down restaurant. I know they have a food court. There is also the new San Francisco Center, which has a giant food court and restaurants.

Food mecca is the Ferry Bldg Farmers Market. With a stroller, you could walk it. There are fancy brunches, and more takeout places there. Also Towns End is great and super kid friendly. Lines though. It is at Brannan and Embarcadero I think.

Maybe try Yelp or Citysearch, at least to research some of the places I mentioned here.