PDA

View Full Version : Please recommend a facial night cream!

ajmom
03-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Title says it all! I'm looking for a good night cream for my face, but nothing that's going to cost a fortune. My skin is oily in the t-zone- I use Mary Kay cleanser and moisturizer, but I'm not a fan of their night cream... Any suggestions?

shilo
03-02-2007, 04:08 AM
i have combo skin (oily Tzone) and have actually been happiest with the olay night anti-wrinkle cream stuff lately. it comes in a little black square box and is a little pot shaped container. lasts me about 2.5 months, maybe longer. it's beta-hydroxy something or other. i actually like it better than the chi-chi stuff from the spa, better than the dermalogica stuff i used in college, and better than the clinique stuff i used before that. and it's cheaper than all of them, by half or more. for some reason, it seems to be doing a really good job of keeping my bigger breakouts mostly at bay. now i need to go find some wood to knock on.

lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

Puddy73
03-02-2007, 09:43 AM
If you don't need a heavy moisturizer, you might want to try Olay Regenerist serum (or the CVS knockoff, which is pretty good). My skin is a little on the dry side and breaks out occasionally, but I've had no problems with this. You only need to use a tiny bit to make your face feel soft.

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle 9/08/03 & Finn 10/31/05

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane." - Jimmy Buffett

Bean606
03-02-2007, 10:00 AM
I really like Origins Night-a-mins.

MissyAg94
03-02-2007, 12:42 PM
I like Nivea products.

writermama
03-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I like Paula's Choice products for my sensitive skin. www.cosmeticscop.com