PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody shop through Upromise?

pigletsmama
03-02-2007, 09:14 AM
I recently signed up for Upromise. I made a couple of purchases going through the upromise website, but have yet to see the rebates. I usually go through ebates, but figured I would save for college while shopping. Does anybody have experience with how long it takes to see the rebates through upromise. TIA.

raynjen
03-02-2007, 09:34 AM
I think they send you an email once a month with your totals for the month. I haven't shopped with them online, but we did register our credit card and so we get a few benefits from our groceries and a couple of restaurants in town. It hasn't been accumulating too fast (we buy too many generics), but enough to be worth my signing up!

Jen in Wichita
Mom to my beautiful little daughter, Noelle!

http://by.lilypie.com/yB-om6/.png

juliasmom05
03-02-2007, 09:42 AM
The time it takes for your rebates to appear on your account varies with the different companies. If you go to the help page on upromise.com, there is a link to a contributions time table which should give you a better answer.

Marci

masha12
03-03-2007, 04:47 PM
I think generally they say 4 to 6 weeks. We got a Upromise Citibank card and so we get 1% on our purchases on that every month. That posts fairly regularly about a week after I get the credit card statement. Other merchants, however, generally are a lot slower.