PDA

View Full Version : Shopaholic and Baby

Pennylane
03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has read it yet? I finished it today and thought it was really cute!

Why does everything English seem so much cooler??

Ann

SnuggleBuggles
03-04-2007, 08:08 PM
I tired of Becky a few books back but still keep on reading them. I am really glad I read this one though. It was lots of fun. :) I read it in like 1.5 days. I couldn't put it down.

I love chick lit from England. :)

Beth

SnuggleBuggles
03-04-2007, 08:08 PM
I tired of Becky a few books back but still keep on reading them. I am really glad I read this one though. It was lots of fun. :) I read it in like 1.5 days. I couldn't put it down.

I love chick lit from England. :)

Beth

MayB
03-05-2007, 06:34 AM
Thanks for the reminder that this was out. I really enjoy the Shopaholic series; I'll have to pick it up.

AddiesMom
03-05-2007, 06:54 AM
I ordered it from Amazon and it isn't shipping until 3/9! I am dying to read it but patiently waiting to save ten bucks!

In the past they were relaeased months earlier in Eurpoe, and DH would pick them up for me on business trips. This time it was only released a few weeks earlier :(

alexsmommy
03-05-2007, 07:15 AM
Too funny - I picked it up at Costco yesterday and fininshed last night. Cute - obviously not a complex book - but I don't expect that in this series. Just a fun read I can do while DS is napping.
Alaina
Alex Feb '03
and #2 in early summer '07

Pennylane
03-05-2007, 08:08 AM
I got mine from Amazon last Tuesday....Wonder why the delay now? I did order it like a month before though.

Ann

Pennylane
03-05-2007, 08:10 AM
She almost lost me too after " Shopaholic and Sister". It was pretty bad!

Ann

momathome
03-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Loved it, but I am a big fan of the series. :) Good mindless reading. I love Becky and wouldn't mind being her for a day but it pained me when she returned all of the cool strollers she accumulated, but then I am a bit of a strollerholic. ;) It annoyed me what she picked for the baby's name but that was because I had high hopes for a cool and funky British name. :P

SnuggleBuggles
03-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Check your library. I was on the request list (and I was #33) but when I was in the library on Thursday they had 5 copies sitting on the best seller shelves! (I guess they reserve some for walk ins and rotate stock for requests??) But, it would be a good option if you want the book *now.* :)

I'll buy it in paperback.

Beth