PDA

View Full Version : Anyone stayed at Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Tower in Honolulu?

ChefGirl
03-28-2007, 07:57 AM
The subject line says it all.

I was looking at accomdation in Oahu/Honolulu close to the Waikiki beach for this December. I'm restricted on the dates since we are using our miles for the plane tickets. We like to get a 2BR/2BH for the six nights there. American Express is quoting us $512 per night. We haven't booked anything yet. We are looking at different accomadation there. I accidentally fount the Resort Quest property, formerly the Aston property. Has anyone here by chance stayed there before? I will find some reviews on TripAdvisors as well.

Thanks!

dawell0
03-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Didn't stay there, but we stayed at several Resort Quest (formerly Aston) properties on 2 separate trips to Hawaii, and we never had any problems. The rooms were clean and the service was good. AAA gives discounts for these. I was very happy with our accommodations every time that I stayed in one of these places.

When we were in Waikiki, we stayed at the Waikiki Parc Hotel. It was walking distance from the beach with a garden view and close to restaurants and shopping in that area. Actually, it was the smallest room that I ever stayed in, but the place was rather luxurious. I don't know if they have a room that meets your needs though. It was also rather pricey, but it was our honeymoon so we didn't care. I'm thinking that it would be slightly cheaper though than what you were quoted.