PDA

View Full Version : Went to a Tastefully Simple party tonight - OMG Yummmmmy!

hudsonam
03-30-2007, 09:04 PM
I really didn't get why anyone would reorder $9 seasoning or $8 sauce, but now I do! I spent $60, but I got quite a bit. I have never even heard of it before you ladies mentioned it to me recently. I half thought I might want to sell that instead, but it's too unstructured like Arbonne, and I think I need the structure that PC provides. I'm just nervous about the cooking part of PC. ;) But I digress. I will definitely be ordering more TS stuff! I got the Garlic Garlic, Onion Onion, Teriyaki sauce, Merlot sauce, Beer batter bread, Beer batter wheat bread, Chai tea mix, and I forget what else. The garlic and onion ones were to die for! :)

trumansmom
03-31-2007, 08:58 AM
Did you try their Seasoning Salt? We frequently toss veggies in olive oil and that and roast them and they are to die for! Also, the Italian Seasoning is sooooo yummy. I even put it on popcorn!

The first time I went to one of their parties, I was shocked. I didn't expect it to be very good (I'm kind of a snob about stuff like this), but now my pantry is chock full of TS stuff! Hostesses love me. :)

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

bcky2
03-31-2007, 08:59 AM
mmmmmm, i love the garlic garlic and it helps to keep the family away from you for the day ;) they have some yummy stuff and it is so easy to spend alot of money at one of those parties :)

JBaxter
03-31-2007, 09:03 AM
I went to one last night also... Cant wait for my yummy sesonings to get here!