PDA

View Full Version : Do you wrap your child's Easter gifts?

hudsonam
04-03-2007, 07:47 AM
I never got presents on Easter; just candy. But this year DS is getting way too much. It probably won't even fit in his basket. Do you wrap the stuff you put in DC's basket, or not?

Jenn98
04-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Nope. Bunnies chew paper, so we don't tempt the Big Bunny. That, and mom doesn't want to! Do they even make Easter wrap?

klwa
04-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Nope. Growing up we always had clothes, etc. hanging from our chair for Easter morning, and anything that was "big" got placed beside the basket. That's what I'm planning.
-Kris

SnuggleBuggles
04-03-2007, 01:29 PM
No. If it doesn't fit in then it goes right beside the basket. We really don't get him many gifts for Easter though. We have in the past though. :) Just not anymore. :)

Beth

KBecks
04-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Probably not. I am not going out to buy special Easter paper. Maybe I will wrap in other wrapping paper from the basement. My guys are too young to care.

They are each getting a book and Alek is getting a scooter. Also a communal basket.

FiveLittleDucks
04-03-2007, 03:42 PM
No way! The Easter Bunny has way too many baskets to pass out to have time for wrapping.

C99
04-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Nope.

DH said that Easter was not a big deal in his household and is somewhat adamant that we not turn it into a mini-Christmas. The kids are getting an infinitesmally small amount of candy, a pair of sunglasses and a bottle of bubble bath each.