PDA

View Full Version : Golden baby crib directions...help please

calv
04-09-2007, 10:05 AM
does anyone have this crib. I believe it's the jessica model. DH refuses to take it apart unless we have the directions since it was such a PITA to put it together.

THANKS!!!!!!!!

BTW, I tried calling BRU but apparently the company has gone out of business. :(

kristenk
04-09-2007, 10:49 AM
I might have this one. Or, I might have Nico. I'm not positive. What does it look like?

I'm almost positive that Golden Baby, Sorelle, and C&T Int'l are all the same crib. You might have luck finding instructions that way.

Oh, and I do have the instructions for our crib. I'll try to figure out which model we have. Nevermind. We have Nico. :(

calv
04-09-2007, 11:40 AM
no idea if GB, Sorelle and C&T are the same company. I just know we got the crib 3 years ago and the woman at BRU was somewhat helpful but still can't get a copy of the directions.

BTW our crib is a very light oak/or as the sales woman called it, a natural crib. I guess it converts to a toddler bed (which we've never done) and it's also a headboard for what I believe a full bed.

KEEPING my fingers crossed in hope that someone will have this crib.

MANY THANKS! :D

cmiller92691
09-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Caly,
Did you ever have any luck finding the instruction manual for your Golden Baby crib? I just picked one up at a garage sale. The Model is Golden Baby -Crib Style 136w Martina Crib (natural)-. I have NO CLUE what pieces I am missing (if any) and how to set it up properly / convert it into bed and whatever else it can do. :bighand: If you or anyone reading has any idea where I might be able to find a manual or somewhere I might start looking please contact me and let me know.. Thanks alot..
Email = [email protected]
R/S
Christopher Miller