PDA

View Full Version : Easter basket grass and Easter candy!

kimbe
04-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Is anyone else STILL cleaning up the grass and STILL eating large amounts of candy every day?

Corie
04-11-2007, 08:36 PM
I eat large amounts of candy on a daily basis whether it's Easter or not. :)

But, I do love the Whoppers Easter Eggs! I just bought a few more bags
at Target.

kimbe
04-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Glad to know that I am not alone. I would eat large amounts of candy everyday so I just stopped buying it. But the wicked Easter Bunny brought me too much!

brittone2
04-12-2007, 09:13 AM
We bought the shredded paper Easter grass this year. It doesn't track as much from what I can tell.

My dad is a total neat freak. I mean, he's just really meticulous about cleaning, his yard, etc. (why oh why didn't I get this gene??? ;) ) When we were growing up, the Easter grass drove the man NUTS. Positively nuts. In a funny way...he's a very nice guy, but it really destroyed order in his universe. Every year I keep telling him I'm going to shop the day after Easter for discount Easter grass, and sprinkle it all over his house, just for fun :) Having it get stuck to the bottom of his feet for weeks would be priceless ;)

brittone2
04-12-2007, 09:13 AM
We bought the shredded paper Easter grass this year. It doesn't track as much from what I can tell.

My dad is a total neat freak. I mean, he's just really meticulous about cleaning, his yard, etc. (why oh why didn't I get this gene??? ;) ) When we were growing up, the Easter grass drove the man NUTS. Positively nuts. In a funny way...he's a very nice guy, but it really destroyed order in his universe. Every year I keep telling him I'm going to shop the day after Easter for discount Easter grass, and sprinkle it all over his house, just for fun :) Having it get stuck to the bottom of his feet for weeks would be priceless ;)

kimbe
04-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Thanks for sharing your story and the smile!

kimbe
04-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Thanks for sharing your story and the smile!

psophia17
04-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Thankfully (?), N didn't get much in the way of candy for Easter (phew!). I cleaned up almost all of the grass this morning, because it's garbage day! WOO HOO!

psophia17
04-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Thankfully (?), N didn't get much in the way of candy for Easter (phew!). I cleaned up almost all of the grass this morning, because it's garbage day! WOO HOO!

kimbe
04-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Good for you for getting it cleaned up. I have run the vaccuum twice since Sunday and I am still finding bits!

KBecks
04-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Grass yes, candy, no - we ate tons of candy BEFORE eastr though!

psophia17
04-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I was on my hands and knees picking it up...blegh-o!

My Mom always had a conniption when it (and tinsel) got into the vacuum...it's really bad for something in there, although I'm not sure what...?

kimbe
04-12-2007, 08:35 PM
You know, as I was sucking it all up, I was/am sort of hoping that it blows my vacuum up --- I want to get a new one, but mine is perfectly fine. So the wicked Easter grass may work in my favor. I hope that your mom is right ;)

daisymommy
04-13-2007, 09:54 AM
I had to laugh when I saw this--Hannah is gagging on a piece she found on the floor right now! (of course I did the finger sweep to remove it for the upteenth time since Easter...insert eye-roll here).