PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd Share My Favorite Handmade Soap With You...

randomkid
04-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Don't know why I didn't think to post this sooner! My parents have a house in the mountains in NC. The little town nearby is Spruce Pine and there is a couple there who make handmade soap. We love this soap - even DH says he can't stand store bought soap now and prefers to use this soap. They have goat's milk, castille and shea butter soap. They have soaps geared toward babies and those with senstive skin. Just thought you might want to check it out. If enough of you are interested, I could contact them to see if they would be willing to do a discount code for us or something. Let me know what you think. Here is a link to their website...

http://www.soapshed.com/
(edited to correct link) :)

boogiemom
04-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Whew! Thanks jkyzer!
:)

MamaKath
04-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Very cool! My family has such allergy issues we are talking about making our own soap. Now I might not need too (though I may try anyway ;-).

calv
04-27-2007, 07:42 AM
thanks for posting this. i'd be interested depending on the discount since DD is having this yuck rash behind her knees, etc.

randomkid
04-28-2007, 07:56 AM
I'll post about this in Bargain Alert to see if I can generate more interest. Don't know if they will do a discount unless more are interested.