PDA

View Full Version : Lost fans

robinsonbn
04-27-2007, 11:09 PM
When this show happened I kept thinking I have to post about this and that, finally I have found time to get on here. I only have two things to say....1) If the island heals, and people don't stay dead...then why did Boone die, when are those who died still dead? 2) If they found the crash with no survivors (thus implying this one was intended) how did they control who lived and died in this plane crash?

Twoboos
04-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Gotta say I was wondering this too. Maybe Mikail (sp) was only Mostly Dead (like in The Princess Bride, LOL :-) ). Or maybe he faked that whole zapped thing, which I was thinking when it happened.

And since we're asking Lost questions, why was Parachute Girl (Naomi?) speaking Italian, and then switch over to sounding British/Australian when she regained consiousness and was talking to Hurley?

A theory I heard long ago was that they were all in purgatory, but the producers denied it. DH is back to thinking they are in purgatory or maybe Hell, and Ben is Satan. Maybe people who live make a deal with the devil?

who knows with this show, next week I will have another far-fetched theory. :-) Ohmommymommy is usually right on target (and really pays attention!) hopefully she has a thought??

Melanie
04-28-2007, 12:16 PM
So I have to say that my biggest Lost fear is that it will get cancelled and they won't tie up all these loose ends leaving me pondering your points, and more, for the rest of my life!

LarsMal
04-28-2007, 02:05 PM
1) Maybe once you're DEAD, you don't come back, but if you are hurt or something like that you heal.

2) The plane thing is very confusing. I'm guessing that the plane the Losties were on was a fake 815 and the real one crashed, too, but I don't know how that would happen since Ben and the Others seemed surprised that the plane was crashing over them. That will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I'm still confused about Rousseau and Alex. Was she already preggo when she got to the island? She obviously lived, but if she was already pregnant then that would make sense.

About Mikail- I read somewhere that people saw the fizz caps in his mouth when he was "dying" and that it wasn't an editing error. They wanted us to see them so we would know he was faking his death.

Who knows. I just hope we get more answers soon. I think there is definitely one more season. After that I think they would probably make a movie or something to tie up the loose ends and answer the questions- instead of just canceling it and it going away.

overcome
04-28-2007, 10:01 PM
>2) The plane thing is very confusing. I'm guessing that the
>plane the Losties were on was a fake 815 and the real one
>crashed, too, but I don't know how that would happen since Ben
>and the Others seemed surprised that the plane was crashing
>over them. That will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Maybe once Ben realized the plane was crashing on the island, he made arrangements somehow to make the world believe Flight 815 crashed with no survivors. Ben et al. obviously have a lot of power.

linsei
04-28-2007, 11:42 PM
My take is that the others may have transferred some of the fusilage to another location. Or perhaps Naomi is an other (and what she said about no survivors was just a story intended to weaken the losties - the Russian guy and her seemed like they were speaking in code at one point.

ITA that Ben is powerful and/or has a lot of money, therefore much influence. I wonder what keeps the others loyal to him. It really seems like Juliet does not want to do what she has been doing (I'm referring to the "I hate you" comment - did she stop the tape before she said that?), but she does it without a second thought.

Linda

http://b3.lilypie.com/64MSm4/.png[/img][/url]

tarabenet
04-29-2007, 06:17 AM
Oooh. Good point. They have really set it up so that we never know what we can believe about the Others. Naomi seemed genuinely disoriented at first, but it could well have been an act. Those pople are devious.

I really want Juliet to be a "good guy" and I want to like her. She definitely turned the tape recorder off before the "I hate you" comment, but I still feel no assurance that she's going to try to help the Losties (especially Sun) against whatever Ben is planning.