PDA

View Full Version : anyone know when these various stores have their biggest sales...

shilo
04-28-2007, 12:01 PM
hi all,

so as i stated in a PP, we're taking on a huge remode/addition project. since it's going to take a year or more, i don't want to 'just miss' the best sale of the year at decor/furnishing stores. anyone know when stores like pottery barn, restoration hardware, crate & barrel, pier 1, cost plus, any others you can think of... typically have their best sales of the year? anyone know of an online resourse for this?

anyone ever considered taking a retail job just long enough to get the employee discount? i know, i'm awful, but the prices are just absurd, but i love some of the 'looks'.

TIA, lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

cmo
04-28-2007, 12:17 PM
I know that Crate and Barrel does an annual sale on custom-ordered furniture (i.e. You choose the fabric, it takes a couple months for it to be made & delivered, etc.) in September. It may go on a bit longer than that, but I remember ordering something and seeing the advertisements each year during that month. Not sure if the discount applies to in-stock/non-custom stuff too.

shilo
04-29-2007, 12:49 PM
thanks! i'll put it on our working calendar!
lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.