PDA

View Full Version : How much are reorders through JCPenney portait studio?

sarahsthreads
05-06-2007, 09:07 PM
I just realized that I messed up my order for the family pictures we had taken yesterday. Before that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach gets any worse, does anyone know how much the reorder sheets cost? I can't find the information on their site anywhere, which is making me think it must be way more than I'm going to want to pay...

Thanks!
Sarah :P

tylersmama
05-06-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm not positive, but I think it's just the regular price for the sheets (as in, I don't think you can apply coupons towards it). So, I think the full price is $14.99/sheet. HTH!

sarahsthreads
05-07-2007, 07:35 AM
Ouch. Well, I suppose it could be worse. I'll see if I can make things work with the ones we ordered first though! :)

Thanks!
Sarah :)

schums
05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
If you just ordered them yesterday, call the studio NOW. We use Sears, and they always have a day or two where you can call and change your order (with a small fee, like $5), but still get whatever price you got on the day of the shoot. Even if they say no initially, talk to the manager and really flatter the photog ("The pics were so good, my mom wants 6 of them"), and I bet they'll figure out a way to do it.

GL,
Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)

AngelaS
05-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Depending on what size you need, you may be able to just buy the extra sheets that come back w/your order. Seems like you get a 5X7 and 4X5s and something else that you can buy when you go to pick up your order. Usually you can buy all three sheets then for $15.

sarahsthreads
05-07-2007, 02:05 PM
I guess if I'd called yesterday they could have, but this weekend's orders were shipped this morning. DH said not to bother, that they wouldn't change it - I'm not listening to him again! And next time I'll be writing a specific list of what pictures I need to order so that when they rush me through the ordering process again I won't mess it up. I really felt like I couldn't think she was going through the pictures so quickly!

sarahsthreads
05-07-2007, 02:07 PM
It's one specific pose that I wanted, so hopefully it will be in the extra sheets. The last two times I've bought those extra sheets anyway because I couldn't say no to pictures of my DD! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll pick that one, and it will be the size I need. :)

tylersmama
05-07-2007, 03:07 PM
I did the exact same thing last time. I let DH talk me out of it, then decided afterward that I really, really wanted it. I got lucky and it was one of the extra ones they included. It had some "enhancements" but it was still $5 cheaper than actually reordering (it was $9.99 for one sheet of the extra ones). You can wait and see what they send and then if the one you want isn't in there, ask them about reordering. Maybe you'll even get lucky and they'll let you use a coupon. :)