PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered some Paula's Choice skincare products...

hudsonam
05-07-2007, 01:06 PM
If you use her stuff, what do you have, and do you like it? I ordered some products for dry, flaky skin on top and oily underneath, or something like that. Plus I ordered samples of several moisturizers and makeup items, and one of the products for break-outs. I hope it works for me! My skin has always been dry, but it's gotten super oily the last few years, and I have break-outs all the time.

bisous
05-07-2007, 01:35 PM
I use the benzoyl peroxide and BHA products. I like them. I've struggled with light acne breakouts since I was a teenager. When I am really good about using a gentle cleanser in conjunction with bp and BHA I get great results. The products are really bland--no color or scent but they work and I'm satisfied with them. :)

HTH,

Jen

lovin2shop
05-07-2007, 02:19 PM
My favorite as a staple is the Beta Hydroxy liquid or gel. I have the oily/flaky problem and it really seems to help. I did not have as much luck with the antioxidant treatments since she uses silicone as a base in alot of her products. Although silicone is not supposed to be pore clogging, I just cannot stand the feel of it on my skin. I also haven't been as impressed with the makeup items that I've tried. Overall though, I've been pretty happy with her skincare line. Makeup Alley has a lot of reviews of her specific products that you might want to check out as well.

pastrygirl
05-07-2007, 07:50 PM
I love Paula's Choice. I've been using it for a couple of years and have been very happy with the results. I don't like any of the moisturizers I've tried, though. I stick with the cleanser, acid lotion, and acne treatment.