PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for decorating teachers' aprons???

hudsonam
05-09-2007, 08:54 AM
I am the designated craft person for my son's daycare room, and we are going to make his teachers' aprons this year. I plan to take pictures of the kids' heads (10 kids) and paint around them, and so far I have the following ideas:

Flower box - each child's face in a flower, in a row in a flower box

Stars - each child's face is a star in the sky

I need one more idea for the third apron, and ideas for what to write. For the stars, I thought "*Room name* Rising Stars." I'm not sure about the flower one, but obviously something to do with growing. Any thoughts? TIA!

hudsonam
05-09-2007, 08:54 AM
I am the designated craft person for my son's daycare room, and we are going to make his teachers' aprons this year. I plan to take pictures of the kids' heads (10 kids) and paint around them, and so far I have the following ideas:

Flower box - each child's face in a flower, in a row in a flower box

Stars - each child's face is a star in the sky

I need one more idea for the third apron, and ideas for what to write. For the stars, I thought "*Room name* Rising Stars." I'm not sure about the flower one, but obviously something to do with growing. Any thoughts? TIA!

shilo
05-09-2007, 04:25 PM
for your growing one, you could do "room name" in bloom or "room name" in full bloom.

for the last one, what about hearts? you can make hearts from foot prints (put the heels together, overlapping and the toes out at an angle). another idea would be a bouquet of baloons with each childs face on a baloon.

hth, lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

shilo
05-09-2007, 04:25 PM
for your growing one, you could do "room name" in bloom or "room name" in full bloom.

for the last one, what about hearts? you can make hearts from foot prints (put the heels together, overlapping and the toes out at an angle). another idea would be a bouquet of baloons with each childs face on a baloon.

hth, lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

almostamom
05-09-2007, 05:11 PM
What about placing the children's pictures on top of their handprints? (Room Name) Helping Hands or Giving Hands. I'm afraid that's as creative as I can be at the moment.

almostamom
05-09-2007, 05:11 PM
What about placing the children's pictures on top of their handprints? (Room Name) Helping Hands or Giving Hands. I'm afraid that's as creative as I can be at the moment.