PDA

View Full Version : Where is Holli (holliam) ??

Corie
05-09-2007, 01:04 PM
I haven't seen her post in awhile! I miss her posts!

Corie
05-09-2007, 01:04 PM
I haven't seen her post in awhile! I miss her posts!

MartiesMom2B
05-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Holli posted this in December:

Perfectly content with posts of people who don't agree. I get it all the time.

Not content being told I am:

1. unappreciative to the point of not thanking the gifter for the gift. please show me where I did that, exactly. I must have been typing in invisible pixels again.
2. making fun of other people
3. baiting people
4. don't belong here (aka, move my weird ideas to MDC..the BBB just isn't the place for it, talk about segregating those who are "different", good grief)

It was simply sharing in the "Around the House" where I have spent hours of my time sharing toy ideas with people. How many of you have Barclay Blocks? Yep, I was the first to post about them. Anyone who "knows" me here knows I could care less if you play with Dora or plastic toys. We do *not* and I should not be afraid to say that. I was just sharing the irony and didn't want to go into all the details. Please show me *exactly* where I suggested this was directed at anyone except MYSELF.

Did I even mention how offensive I find it that everyone in the world thinks my daughter should LOVE Dora because she "looks like her". So, yea, not fond of her for many reasons.

My mother will be getting a thank you note, drawn on by my daughter, as I *always* do.

My sincere thanks to those of you who understood my point and supported me. I do really appreciate it.

Alas, I continue to be an target for a group of folks who long ago decided they didn't like me. Oh, because I'm different and outspoken. *whatever*

I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful one. Some of you are showing true colors. I truly have learned so much from this thread.

And, on that note, I must say "adios!". So many people here are such better people and parents. I just don't think I am worthy. I know how much you'll miss my alternative opinions.

Hugs and kisses.

Holli

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=38521&mesg_id=&page=&mode=full#38576
-Sonia
Mommy to Martie & Mei

MartiesMom2B
05-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Holli posted this in December:

Perfectly content with posts of people who don't agree. I get it all the time.

Not content being told I am:

1. unappreciative to the point of not thanking the gifter for the gift. please show me where I did that, exactly. I must have been typing in invisible pixels again.
2. making fun of other people
3. baiting people
4. don't belong here (aka, move my weird ideas to MDC..the BBB just isn't the place for it, talk about segregating those who are "different", good grief)

It was simply sharing in the "Around the House" where I have spent hours of my time sharing toy ideas with people. How many of you have Barclay Blocks? Yep, I was the first to post about them. Anyone who "knows" me here knows I could care less if you play with Dora or plastic toys. We do *not* and I should not be afraid to say that. I was just sharing the irony and didn't want to go into all the details. Please show me *exactly* where I suggested this was directed at anyone except MYSELF.

Did I even mention how offensive I find it that everyone in the world thinks my daughter should LOVE Dora because she "looks like her". So, yea, not fond of her for many reasons.

My mother will be getting a thank you note, drawn on by my daughter, as I *always* do.

My sincere thanks to those of you who understood my point and supported me. I do really appreciate it.

Alas, I continue to be an target for a group of folks who long ago decided they didn't like me. Oh, because I'm different and outspoken. *whatever*

I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful one. Some of you are showing true colors. I truly have learned so much from this thread.

And, on that note, I must say "adios!". So many people here are such better people and parents. I just don't think I am worthy. I know how much you'll miss my alternative opinions.

Hugs and kisses.

Holli

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=38521&mesg_id=&page=&mode=full#38576
-Sonia
Mommy to Martie & Mei

Corie
05-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Thank you for the information! I did not realize that this happened.

I just sent her an email.

Corie
05-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Thank you for the information! I did not realize that this happened.

I just sent her an email.