PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate covered pretzels?

Mommy Of A Little Angel
05-09-2007, 06:24 PM
I want to get some for my mom for Mother's Day but I am not sure where to get them. I saw Godiva has them. Anyone know of somewhere with really fabulous ones? Oh, and dark chocolate would be best!

Thanks!

Mommy Of A Little Angel
05-09-2007, 06:24 PM
I want to get some for my mom for Mother's Day but I am not sure where to get them. I saw Godiva has them. Anyone know of somewhere with really fabulous ones? Oh, and dark chocolate would be best!

Thanks!

SnuggleBuggles
05-09-2007, 06:33 PM
I have been making my own for dh (they are his favorite). I just melt my favorite chocolate, dip pretzels in, then put them down on a Silpat sheet or waxed paper. I like that b/c I can use the pretzels and chocolate I like. Plus, it is a nice personal touch. :)

I have been searching for the best choc. covered pretzels. never tried Godive b/c I usually find them to be not worth the $. The best I have found are from a local candy shop *But* Trader Joe's ones run a very close second!!! I just remembered them. You can always buy them and package them up differently to hide their origin. ;)

Beth

SnuggleBuggles
05-09-2007, 06:33 PM
I have been making my own for dh (they are his favorite). I just melt my favorite chocolate, dip pretzels in, then put them down on a Silpat sheet or waxed paper. I like that b/c I can use the pretzels and chocolate I like. Plus, it is a nice personal touch. :)

I have been searching for the best choc. covered pretzels. never tried Godive b/c I usually find them to be not worth the $. The best I have found are from a local candy shop *But* Trader Joe's ones run a very close second!!! I just remembered them. You can always buy them and package them up differently to hide their origin. ;)

Beth

hbridge
05-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Trader Joe's and Whole Foods both have them

Soooooo Yummy!

kellij
05-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Do you have a Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory near you? I think they sell them there. For that matter, any candy store sells them. I think they're probably all good!