PDA

View Full Version : Wiggles Live - Racing to the Rainbow

Kungjo
06-01-2007, 10:42 PM
The Wiggles are coming to Louisiana. My DDs love them. Presale tickets go on sale 6/4 to 6/7. Does anyone have a presale code?

Thanks

Twin Mom
06-01-2007, 11:20 PM
WAGS seems to be the most popular one but if it doesn't work try WIGGLY or DANCE

Sorry to be a downer but it won't be the same without Greg :-(

shilo
06-02-2007, 12:05 AM
the one i heard about while it was here was DOROTHY, so try that too.

also, i've gotten presale codes for other shows on ebay. you do a buy it now sale for $1.99 or $2.99 and the code comes with your receipt, so it's instantaneous. i was a little leary of trying it at first, but i figured for 2 or 3 dollars, i didn't have much to lose. the two i've tried it with so far both worked as promised.

lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

almostamom
06-02-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm not in LA, but we used presale codes for our tickets and would have had better seats had we waited until the regular seats went on sale. The other thing I wish I had done was buy 2 "good" tickets and 1 general admission ticket. DS sat on our laps the whole time. He never once sat in his seat. If I had tried to purchase 2 seats together instead of 3, we could have been in one of the first 5 rows in the center.

ETA: We've never seen the Wiggles with Greg, but Sam did a great job and we loved the show!

HTH,
Linda

Kungjo
06-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Yeah. I'm really going to miss Greg. Not going to be the same without him. Wonder how they are doing this one. Will they only have Anthony, Murray, and Jeff show up or will they also replace Greg with someone else?

Does anyone know?

I kind of don't want to see this one because it won't be the same without Greg, but DD #2 has never been to a Wiggles show and she likes them too. So I don't want her to miss out on the show just because Greg's not there. She may be too young to notice ort ask why he's not there. DD #1 will notice of course. :-(

Kungjo
06-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Is Sam the replacement? Did he wear Greg's yellow shirt or did they bring a new color out for him? Did your DS even notice the difference?

almostamom
06-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Sam did wear the yellow shirt. My DS didn't have a clue that it wasn't Greg, but he wasn't quite 2 1/2 when we saw the show. They introduced him as Sam. There was a taped message from Greg prior to the show beginning explaining his absence and introducing Sam. I felt like Murray led the show (since Greg wasn't there). That surprised me because I would have expected Anthony to lead it. It was a very entertaining show. It was quite expensive, but definitely worth it (and we don't spend a whole lot of money on things like this!)

The quality of the picture is awful (I was having major camera issues that day), but here they are in the Big Reg Car:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/churchillsaz/DSCN0121.jpg

Linda

shilo
06-02-2007, 02:31 AM
oh, that's so true about having to be careful with presale codes vs. regular sale for the best seats. apparently the way presale codes work is that they only release a certain number of seats in any given section to the 'presale'. so if you are in on the first day or two of a presale, you have a good chance of getting first few row seating in one of the best sections. but later on in the presale, you may end up with less desirable seats than you might be able to get just being online _exactly_ when they go on sale. ie. you might only have the option for 3rd row first balcony seats if the presale has already been picked over, but if you got online/called at exactly 8:00am PST (or whatever the start of general tix sales is) you might get 5th or 6th row center floor tix (or wherever the presale block for the center section ended).

i learned that one the hard way with james taylor tix for my parents for xmas :(. fwiw, i did hear that b/c they use a different presale code every day/every few days?? for wiggles shows that they release presales in blocks - but i have no idea how true that is, just heard from another mom on the playground at the local park when the tix were going onsale here.

good luck and hth, lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.