PDA

View Full Version : Just curious...

LarsMal
06-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Where do you spend most of your time on the BBB?

I was just looking at the list of forums and realized there are so many I have never checked out. I clicked on a couple and read posts from mamas (and papas) I've never seen on other forums.

My top three would have to be:
1) The Lounge
2) Feeding Baby
3) The Bitching Post

There are a few others I check out now and then- like What's Cookin', Carriers, Strollers, MommyFit, and Around the House. That's pretty much it, though.

What about you?

kep
06-20-2007, 09:23 AM
I hang out mostly in the lounge, but I am also found frequently in car seats, strollers, diaper bags, baby carriers, and the bitching post. Basicly, all my usual obsessions. :) And I do check out the bargin forum from time to time.

Kelli

Proud Mommy to Lukey (2003). Weaned after 3 years of happy nursing!
And Mommy to our newest baby, Joseph, born 3 days after Christmas.

Edited for spelling.

shilo
06-20-2007, 04:51 PM
the lounge. but i pretty regularly read, and occasionally post in around the house, strollers, car seats, bitching and rarely what's cooking.

lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

emmiem
06-20-2007, 04:58 PM
I just click on view new topics every time and read what interests me.

I usually don't like the off topic or lounge.
Michele

emmiem
06-20-2007, 04:58 PM
I just click on view new topics every time and read what interests me.

I usually don't like the off topic or lounge.
Michele

Mommy Of A Little Angel
06-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Well my top three are:

1) The Lounge
2) Bitching Post
3) Bargains

Now for the confession. Since I only occasionally go into the others, I am *constantly* forgetting that I post in them! It will dawn on me a few days later that I asked a question in another forum (if at all). I keep trying to be better, but I just am too spacey I guess!

cleo27
06-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Me too - those are my top three!

wencit
06-20-2007, 08:06 PM
1. The Lounge
2. Bargains Alert
3. Feeding Baby
4. Around the House
5. Bitching

Gotta check those at least once a day (especially the first two). Can you spell addiction? LOL! I occasionally go to Car Seats, Carriers, and What's Cooking.

LD92599
06-20-2007, 08:36 PM
The Lounge
B*tching Post
Bargains

Browse and sometimes post:
Around the House, Cooking, Kids Clothes, Moms Clothes.

Laura
Mom to Will

http://b4.lilypie.com/BhyBm5.png

tylersmama
06-20-2007, 09:35 PM
My top three are the same as you. I also occasionally check out Butts, What's Cookin, Car Seats, and occasionally Bargains and Strollers.

jacksmomtobe
06-20-2007, 09:54 PM
My top two used to be The B*tching post and The Lounge probably followed by Feeding Baby however now that I have a girl #1 is Kids Wear (formally Reality Layette). I'm totally obsessed with clothes though now I'm getting the tips on the good deals. I still go into The Post, Lounge and Feeding but my obsession is Kids Wear. This board has been a great resource of info for me. I go to Strollers when I'm looking for info on those and the same with Carseats.