PDA

View Full Version : If you could be on a reality show, which one would you choose?

Piglet
06-20-2007, 05:48 PM
This is a spinoff of the other reality show thread... if you could be on any reality show on TV, which one would you choose?

For me, not that I would want the embarassment, but I would like to be on What Not to Wear. I would love a fashion makeover and a hair and make-up consult/makeover. I don't think I am fashion faux pas, but I have a few pieces in my closet that I got in high school. I don't wear them much, but the fact that I can't part with them probably indicates that I am not on the cutting edge of fashion, LOL.

Second runner-up would be the Apprentice or some show with a big prize.

What about you?

megs4413
06-20-2007, 05:50 PM
what not to wear!!! I can barely match my socks...

happy2bamom
06-20-2007, 07:16 PM
I was just thinking today, "Who could I get to nominate me to be on What Not to Wear". And the conclusion that I came to was that the people closest to me (that could potentially nominate me) dress worse than I do! So, I guess that there is no chance of that happening.

I have also always been into The Amazing Race. I have a competative streak in me, and I would love to travel the world. It seems like it would be a lot of fun.

wencit
06-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Definitely The Amazing Race! Some of those places they've been to have been absolutely incredible. Alas, I am probably too boring for the producers to choose me as a contestant. That, and I would never be able to make it up an ascender or eat 5 pounds of meat. ;)

LBW
06-20-2007, 07:57 PM
I've been obsessed with this show for as long as I can remember. I can usually tell what project an episode is from within 30 seconds of watching it. My husband likes the show, too, but thinks I'm nuts! Tommy Silva is my dream man -- he can fix everything and doesn't care how long a job takes as long as it's done perfectly in the end. Sigh.

I would LOVE to have them remodel or build a house for me!

My runner up (far distant, though!) would be one of the organization shows.

scoop22
06-20-2007, 08:39 PM
1. The Amazing Race
2. Big Brother ( i don't know why)
3. What Not to Wear..

i love reality tv. i know many hate it especially dh but i watch everything...
http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png

kep
06-20-2007, 09:22 PM
What Not to Wear for me, too! I loooove that show. I would love to have Stacy and Clinton critique me and fix away. :D

Kelli

Proud Mommy to Lukey (2003). Weaned after 3 years of happy nursing!
And Mommy to our newest baby, Joseph, born 3 days after Christmas.

SnuggleBuggles
06-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I would love to do the Amazing Race but I don't who my partner would be. dh and I bicker constantly when we are lost and I suck at reading a map. We would come across terribly on TV. Add to that dh's hatred of flying and I know I need a different partner. Of course, I would enjoy a show like the AR where I just got to travel around the world with no competition. :)

I would love for a landscape show to come over- one where they do the work and provide the $ (not one of the shows that shows me working!). We have this patio that is just hopeless and I need help! It's right smack against our neighbor's house so while the ground is all ours' we have to work with the exterior of both houses.

I know there are probably some other HGTV shows.

And, though I think I do ok fashion wise I could always use a tune up! I'd be happy to be on WNTW. :)

Beth

JoyNChrist
06-21-2007, 12:30 AM
OMG, I beg DH to nominate me for WNTW every time I watch it.

Think about it...Stacy could makeover Stacy...it'd be perfect!

pb&j
06-21-2007, 06:27 AM
The Amazing Race!! DH and I watch it together and talk about our strategy. We both used to work for the airlines and know that system inside out. We're both pretty fit, and up for trying just about anything. I've told him he has to do all the eating challenges, though. :)

-Ry,
mom to Max the one year old
and my girl in heaven

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/37124.gif

elephantmeg
06-21-2007, 06:48 AM
Clean sweep! I have been begging DH to let us do it for years. The house proper is OK our upstairs is awefull (unfinished cape cod) I married into 100+ old computers and everything he ever owned! Alas he says if I ever call clean sweep he's divorcing me....

Bean606
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Definitely one of those home renovation shows on HGTV, where they give you free design help and some materials. Our house needs major help, and we don't have the cash to do everything we want to do. What Not to Wear is definitely a close second, though!

LarsMal
06-22-2007, 12:15 PM
DH and I are total reality show junkies, so there are many I would like to be on.

In no particular order:

* What Not to Wear- I don't think I dress horribly, but I'd take the $5,000 for some new clothes!

* reDesign (the Kenneth Brown show) or Divine Design (Candice Olson)- love both of them!

* Amazing Race w/DH- we always talk about our strategy!

* Survivor- for the "vacation" :-)

* Top Chef or Next Food Network Star (if only I was a great cook!)

* And my latest would have to be So You Think You Can Dance (at one time in my life I could, and every time I watch it I end up dancing around the house and pointing my toes!)