PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a stain out of our wood table?

happy2bamom
06-21-2007, 07:07 AM
I left a brochure on our table last night, that was printed on neon pink paper. Apparently there was also some water still in my water bottle. Along comes my cat... I woke-up this morning to a huge pink (bright pink) stain in the middle of my table. So far I have had no luck removing it. Any suggestions?

pampamz
06-21-2007, 08:05 AM
we had a similar experience with green paper and our cherry kitchen table. dh took the magic eraser to it and voila, no longer there.

SnuggleBuggles
06-21-2007, 08:05 AM
Ds accidentally got black Sharpie on our brand new dining table and I ran to the computer to google removal ideas (after I tried soap and water). It suggested a Mr. Clean eraser. I still have some on hand even though they contain some nasty chemicals. It worked immediately and there is no evidence of the mark. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I would give the Mr. Clean eraser a try. If that doesn't work...well, hopefully someone on here has another idea! Good luck!!

Beth

happy2bamom
06-21-2007, 01:54 PM
You ladies are genius! My table looks good as new! I honestly never would've tried the Magic Eraser, even though I seem to use them for everything else. Thank you so much. I was stressing over how to tell my DH that I ruined our kitchen table. Now I don't have to. You're the best!