PDA

View Full Version : Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick?

scout123
06-24-2007, 02:01 PM
Does anyone wear Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick? I would like a "candlelight" effect but I'm afraid I'll look like a pole dancer. Any input or color suggestions (for the shimmerbrick not the pole dancing).
Angie

lovin2shop
06-25-2007, 10:54 AM
I love, love, love the shimmerbricks. I use the one in Rose and I use it everyday. I wear it over my blush just above my cheekbone on full make up days, and alone on little make up days. It is a nice subtle highlight that really awakens my complexion. Sometimes I wear it as a light dusting of eyeshadow. However, I think that you really need to try the different colors on in person. I once bought it in a brown tone for more of bronzer effect, brownie (I think), and it looked really muddy on my face. They have so many colors and it really depends on if you pick up on the right undertone of your skin.

firsttimemommy
06-27-2007, 12:11 PM
I have used BB shimmerbricks too and loved them - but found a less pricey alternative with Physicians Forumla - can't remember the name of the product exactly, but it looks like a shimmerbrick!!! I use the gold/bronze one (again, can't remember the name and too lazy to go to the bedroom and look!) but it's great!

Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"If you could eliminate all defensiveness from your personality, you would not only have the best relationships in town, but in fact, you'd become the most loving and adorable person on the planet