PDA

View Full Version : sniff, sniff- my babies are growing up :-(

LarsMal
06-25-2007, 12:20 PM
DS spent his first night in his "big boy" bed last night!! He's tried and failed with a couple of naps, but yesterday he took a 2 hour nap in the bed. I was thinking we'd start with naps, but DH put him in it last night, too. DS went right to sleep- no problems at all!

DD also started solids this weekend. I always brushed it off when parents would tell me over and over, "Enjoy it now. It goes so fast." Man- they weren't kidding!

Boo hoo- I'm so sad!

denna
06-26-2007, 07:17 AM
((Hugs)) Julie it does go by so fast! Cant believe your DD is eating solids already! Such a big girl.

It is sad they grow so fast! But yay for your DS doing so well in a "big boy" bed.

kijip
06-27-2007, 12:07 AM
I hear you. I could barely tolerate that Toby is now wearing XS boys sizes rather than large tot sizes. If creeps me out that I can buy the same items for him as I do for my 12 year old nephew- on the same sizing scale. Weird!

Happy big boy bed days to you!

****Rocking out while parenting my smart little munchkin Toby. Just trying to do good in the world, a little at a time. Words to live by: it is *never* the wrong time to do the right thing :)