PDA

View Full Version : Very OT Which do you prefer For better or for worse or Baby blues?

elaineandmichaelsmommy
07-20-2007, 02:18 AM
I was also wondering what fborfw fans think of the transition that the column is making. The website said that by sept. it's mostly going to be mike living in the house and paralelling the old strips (his memeories) to living in the same house with his children.
Baby blues has been great lately, I thought the stinky parent breath strip was good. But meatloaf with the hamburger bun on top was great.

o_mom
07-20-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm liking Baby Blues lately. FBOFW has been getting kind of stale for me. Now Funky Winkerbean.... that's like an interstate pile-up that you can't take your eyes off of.

npace19147
07-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Not sure about the transition...I just know that I'm not crazy about Elizabeth getting back together with Anthony. But at least the mustache is gone!

schums
07-20-2007, 09:02 AM
I prefer the older FBOFW, and am really NOT happy with the new format they're going to. I'll give it a couple of months, but I could see not following it anymore. Baby Blues is funny, especially since DC are "catching up" to Zoe and Hammy. Definitely a reflection of life here sometimes.

I agree with PP about Funky Winkerbean. It's one of my staples every morning. Although I have to say, the story line lately has been depressing!

Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)

Puddy73
07-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Definitely Baby Blues. I loved the meatloaf with the hamburger bun because DD often pushes me to resort to such tactics!

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle 9/08/03 & Finn 10/31/05

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane." - Jimmy Buffett

Globetrotter
07-20-2007, 10:03 AM
I used to read FBOW years ago. It's more like a soap opera :) I am really curious now... what are these big changes???

Kris

aa2mama
07-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Baby Blues, definitely. I've kind of lost track of FBOFW, so when I read it I can't really follow what's going on.