PDA

View Full Version : Phillip Stein Watch

Smiles81
08-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Does anyone here have one of these or know anything about them? I'm curious about the Teslar chip and if it works or not.

TIA
Reena
Mom to Dovi and Huvi

lovin2shop
08-08-2007, 04:23 PM
I received one from DH for Christmas this year. I love it, but I can't really say for sure whether the Teslar chip reduces stress or not. I wanted it mainly because I liked the style and needed the dual time zone face. I've had a really stressful year in general, so ideally it helped with some of it, but I don't really have any way of knowing. The information with the watch does say that you should sleep with it on for best results, but that seems really uncomfortable to me as I don't usually sleep with any jewelry on. Overall, I just thought that if the stress reduction really worked then awesome, but if not, it is a really nice watch.

Smiles81
08-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks!

Reena
Mom to Dovi and Huvi

lovin2shop
08-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Reena, I should probably add one more thing - I have had some problems with the interchangeable bands. The pins that hold them in place sometimes slide under the leather which makes it almost impossible to remove. I've had to take it in Neimans once already, and they replaced the band no problem saying that it was a defective batch of bands. But, I have another one that has done the same thing, so I need to go back in and hopefully they will be generous with a replacement again since the bands aren't all that cheap. It is annoying because I can't change it out now until I get it fixed. Overall, I think it was a good purchase, but this band issue has been a bit annoying.