PDA

View Full Version : Why does my underwear...

Corie
08-11-2007, 03:04 PM
************************************************** *********************************
*******Why**************************************** ********************************
**********************************does************ ********my*********************
*******underwear********************************** ********************************
Only get stuck on my right butt cheek? We went to a festival today and
my underwear kept riding up. It is NEVER on the left side.

Does this mean my left butt cheek is so much bigger that it needs
the material from my right cheek too?

I almost went into the port-a-john (at the festival) to take them off
but I wasn't sure if I would have enough room. Then I was afraid
my shorts would fall into the big bottomless poopy pit and I would
have to walk to the car in my underwear. And everyone would see
my naked right butt cheek hanging out.

So, I kept them on.

Edited for grammar

mudder17
08-11-2007, 06:11 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!!

Corie, you slay me!

Maybe you're hips are aligned in such a way that when you walk, somehow your butt moves on the right side so that the underwear has a chance to ride up? Maybe you should attend a few chiro visits. :P

Eileen

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amethyst_36m.gif

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/6wrn/5.png

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/6wrn/2.png

caleymama
08-11-2007, 07:34 PM
OMG - That is too funny. I'm definitely not laughing *at* you, as I can totally see myself experiencing something similar. Your posts always put a smile on my face :).

elliput
08-11-2007, 08:45 PM
LOL! I had just this same experience on my walk this evening. I am going to blame it on ill fitting undergarments.

kcimato
08-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Corie

Maybe you should switch to thongs!

colleenfs
08-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Corie -
You are too funny! I have no answer, but maybe you need to go undie shopping. I do too, as a matter of fact.

Where did you go? Sounds like fun, minus the whole 1/2 wedgie thing.... ! LOLOL.

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

“I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.�

tarynsmum
08-11-2007, 10:43 PM
OMG! I haven't really hung out at the BBB for a while, but this post tells me that I definitely need to spend some more time here!

That kills me. "poopy pit"... *snort*

hellokitty1
08-12-2007, 12:05 AM
Corie-

You are too funny.

My Problem: Ride-up on both cheeks resulting in a full-blown wedgie

Root Cause: I've gotten fatter and now need larger size underwear

In-Denial Root Cause - I'm still the same size since my wedding day but after many rounds of washing, the underwear has shrunk.

I see you're in NE. I assume DH is still with the same place as me?

Fairy
08-12-2007, 12:05 AM
Ha! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Poopy pit! You so funny!

shilo
08-12-2007, 01:53 AM
:) i'm now having visions of you having to go commando in your gold lame' solid gold solo number because you wouldn't want VPL on just the left :P.

ok, in all seriousness tho, i have this same problem. only on the right. it was driving me batty! it took me a while to figure out that it only happened with about 7 pairs of my black underwear. they were all the same cut/style/brand and i bought them all at the same time once i'd determined that i liked the beige one's i had. anyway, one day i held them up to the beige one's to see if i could figure out WTH was going on, and you know what? it wasn't all in my head!!! there was a noticeable difference in the circumference of the right leg opening on all 7 pairs. like they had been miss-sewed. when i looked closer, i noticed the fabric at the seam on that side all seemed to be slightly on the bias (diagonal) so i think that was allowing them to rotate slightly and lead to the bunching only on the right.

ok, way TMI, hope your underwear dilemma is as easily solved - in the mean time, avoid those poopy pits. lori.
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

Corie
08-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Hi Vivian!!

My underwear can't get much bigger!! I am still wearing my maternity
underwear from when my DS was born almost 3 years ago.

We are now living in the New England area. We love it! And, yes, my
DH is still with the same place as you. :)

Glad that you are back!!