PDA

View Full Version : What is a good site to downloads songs for IPOD?

EvaMC
08-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Hello all!

My DH just bought me an ipod and I was wondering if anyone knew of good-priced sites to download music.

Thanks!
Eva

EvaMC
08-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Hello all!

My DH just bought me an ipod and I was wondering if anyone knew of good-priced sites to download music.

Thanks!
Eva

gatorsmom
08-19-2007, 10:15 PM
With an ipod can't you only use Itunes? If not, I really like Napster. It's easy to use and there are a lot of song choices.

Lisa
Mom to Gator July 2003
And Cha-Cha July 2005
and surprise! twins due 11/07!

gatorsmom
08-19-2007, 10:15 PM
With an ipod can't you only use Itunes? If not, I really like Napster. It's easy to use and there are a lot of song choices.

Lisa
Mom to Gator July 2003
And Cha-Cha July 2005
and surprise! twins due 11/07!

HannaAddict
08-20-2007, 12:34 AM
The iPod is only compatible with iTunes. But the iPod is so nice compared to other MP3 players that it is worth it. My husband went with a Dell MP3 first and now has an iPod and can't believe how much nicer it is. You could go to the library though and rip some CDs onto your iTunes account yourself for free too.

Kimberly

HannaAddict
08-20-2007, 12:34 AM
The iPod is only compatible with iTunes. But the iPod is so nice compared to other MP3 players that it is worth it. My husband went with a Dell MP3 first and now has an iPod and can't believe how much nicer it is. You could go to the library though and rip some CDs onto your iTunes account yourself for free too.

Kimberly

Jen841
08-20-2007, 07:32 AM
I have been using the library and our CD collection, and iTunes. My co-worker said you can use other souces and save them to a CD or your harddrive, then upload to iTunes. I have not done that yet, as we received a ton of iTunes $ as b-days gifts since we got the iPods for Xmas... reminds me I need to be listening to mine as I work on this : )

Jen841
08-20-2007, 07:32 AM
I have been using the library and our CD collection, and iTunes. My co-worker said you can use other souces and save them to a CD or your harddrive, then upload to iTunes. I have not done that yet, as we received a ton of iTunes $ as b-days gifts since we got the iPods for Xmas... reminds me I need to be listening to mine as I work on this : )