PDA

View Full Version : DS and his new words

casey0729
10-16-2007, 01:12 AM
Well, DS will be 30 months next month and in the last 2 months has finally exploded verbally. I almost wish he'd put a lid on it sometimes but, it is so great to finally hear him chatting away.

Some highlights in the last week or so ... I guess I complain about potholes a little too much. DS likes to build roads with his blocks and the other day he lined them up in a road and then pulled a block out and yelled "pothole!". He also is still working on pronounciation. He refers to muffins as "mofos". I am not kidding. I basically speed by the bakery section when we're in the grocery store. I do NOT want that happening to me!

DD will talk a lot soooner. At only 3 months she gabs away. She babbles way more than DS ever did.

I honestly never knew my kids would be so much fun. Even when they drive me nuts.

KC

DS 5/11/05
DD 7/14/07

casey0729
10-16-2007, 01:12 AM
Well, DS will be 30 months next month and in the last 2 months has finally exploded verbally. I almost wish he'd put a lid on it sometimes but, it is so great to finally hear him chatting away.

Some highlights in the last week or so ... I guess I complain about potholes a little too much. DS likes to build roads with his blocks and the other day he lined them up in a road and then pulled a block out and yelled "pothole!". He also is still working on pronounciation. He refers to muffins as "mofos". I am not kidding. I basically speed by the bakery section when we're in the grocery store. I do NOT want that happening to me!

DD will talk a lot soooner. At only 3 months she gabs away. She babbles way more than DS ever did.

I honestly never knew my kids would be so much fun. Even when they drive me nuts.

KC

DS 5/11/05
DD 7/14/07

sarahsthreads
10-16-2007, 10:22 PM
I love his word for muffins! Makes me feel better about what my DD calls oatmeal: "opium". I bet that will land us a call from CPS when her preschool teacher asks her what she had for breakfast one of these days...

They didn't have her favorite brand in stock when we went shopping last, and the rest of the way around the store she was sobbing about how we couldn't find her opium with raisins. In the green box, with the purple stripe. And with raisins!

Sarah :)

Aunt to sweet baby boy
10-16-2007, 10:46 PM
That is cute!

Avi also had a great word. He loved/loves Fire Trucks and when he was younger- from about 18-24 months whenever he would see one either in a book or in person he would call it a "foo f**k". This was repeated loudly and over and over again. He was not yet able to pronounce truck. Luckily if you did not know him you might not understand what he was trying to say.

Ilana, aka Nana to my sweet nephew Avi

http://lilypie.com/pic/071010/DkhE.jpg[/img]http://b4.lilypie.com/iOMom7/.png[/img][/url]