PDA

View Full Version : 2yo and 4 yo cleaning up... why is that so funny?

lizajane
10-16-2007, 06:50 AM
dylan "slipped" colored sugar all over the kitchen. he is now sweeping it up. schuyler, knowing that wouldn't work, got the dust buster, which was out of power. so then he got the canister vac, yelled, "don't worry dylan, i am comin'." and now he is vacuuming the kitchen.

why is this such a riot to me? is it because i am sitting on my tush at the computer while my 4 year old cleans up his brother's mess that i should have stopped him from making in the first place?? ah, the life of the lazy mom...
;)

lizajane
10-16-2007, 06:50 AM
dylan "slipped" colored sugar all over the kitchen. he is now sweeping it up. schuyler, knowing that wouldn't work, got the dust buster, which was out of power. so then he got the canister vac, yelled, "don't worry dylan, i am comin'." and now he is vacuuming the kitchen.

why is this such a riot to me? is it because i am sitting on my tush at the computer while my 4 year old cleans up his brother's mess that i should have stopped him from making in the first place?? ah, the life of the lazy mom...
;)

caleymama
10-16-2007, 07:05 AM
ROFL! That would *totally* happen at my house too. Love Schuyler's comment!

caleymama
10-16-2007, 07:05 AM
ROFL! That would *totally* happen at my house too. Love Schuyler's comment!

DrSally
10-16-2007, 12:53 PM
That's too cute!

Mamma2004
10-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Thank you for a MUCH-needed chuckle today!

Stephanie