PDA

View Full Version : Bust a move part II - need info link

maestramommy
10-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Dh just talked with a headhunter Wednesday. Of all the jobs mentioned, he seems to be interested in two areas: Analog Design in Wilmington, MA. And 2 other companies, one in Nashua and the other in Manchester, both in NH.

On my last thread someone posted a link to a relocation forum. I'm looking for it, but the search engine is soooooo slow right now. Basically there's a sub forum for every state, and more forums under that for specific cities. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Also, if anyone lives in or around the above cities, I'd love to hear what you think! TIA!

ColorBlue
10-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Its city-data.com

I'm not sure where you live now but both of those place are very expensive areas. They are suburbs of Boston (really even the NH cities are kind of suburbs of Boston...def Nashua and to some extent Manchester) . Recently we were considering moving back to the Boston/NH area and I used school digger.com for stats on the schools.

Tracy

maestramommy
10-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Thanks Tracy!

chlobo
10-26-2007, 04:04 PM
I'd go for NH. No state tax & the hoiuses are a little cheaper. Can't speak for the schools, though. I know someone who works for Analog. Hmm.