PDA

View Full Version : LMAO - I just scared someone from my MOMS Club

Ceepa
10-31-2007, 09:54 AM
She surprised me by coming to the door dropping off some paperwork. I didn't expect anyone and Wednesdays are designated pajamas day here (seriously). I'm in flannel PJ bottoms, a neon yellow T-shirt and a sweatshirt that is torn.

So when DS and I met her at the door looking like total slobs in PJs with hair sticking up everywhere and DS dragging around a big chunk of cardboard for no reason, she kept repeating, "Oh, I'm sorry. ... I'm sorry." She practically threw the papers at me and ran. Maybe she thought we were quarantined or something. LOL

Of course she looked completely put together and *yesterday* I was wearing a cute outfit. :)

-Ceepa

Pennylane
10-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Too Funny! I get up everday at 6 to shower and get ready for the day and no one ever knocks on my door. Except for that one day when my dc are home sick and we all look exactly how you described!

I'm sure she has her days too!

Ann

Ceepa
10-31-2007, 10:33 AM
Wednesdays are the one day we don't have to go somewhere so it's a quiet day for us. We stay busy puttering around the house, baking muffins, doing laundry, sweeping the floors (which isn't all that productive with small children helping) and pulling out the messiest art supplies.

I love Wednesdays! And I swear the other days we wear our "daytime clothes". ;)

-Ceepa

KBecks
10-31-2007, 10:25 PM
LOL! Good for you for having a designated pajama day!