PDA

View Full Version : This is just plain sad!!! Britney Post

katydid1971
11-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Accord to this article Britney makes $737,000 a month. She wastes almost all of it ($16,000 on clothes, $102,000 on 'entertainment', $4,758 eating out-that's a lot of taco bell) and puts NOTHING into savings, investments or money for her kids education and gives only $500 a month to charity. She gives less than 1/10 of 1% to charity. What is really sad is soon 14 year olds will no longer buy her mediocre records and she won't have anything to take care of her in her old age (you know 30+). Its really sad because she won't last and she has no skill to support herself with when she is older. What a total waste.
Sarah

http://www6.comcast.net/music/articles/2007/11/02/People.Spears.Custody/?cvqh=itn_britney

lisams
11-02-2007, 03:34 PM
She makes that much a MONTH? Really? How is that possible? I didn't think she was that popular anymore, lol!

Fairy
11-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Thank god, something else to talk about.

>$4,758 eating out-that's a lot of taco bell)

And don't forget Starbucks frap after frap after frap. I'm not into fraps, but I'm heavily addicted to their Iced Tea; I always seem to have one with me. Seeing her in photo after photo with that flippin' mermaid cup has made me, on more than one occasion, keep driving past the heroin dealer the place. That and the kidney stones. Thems're not good, and they like black tea.

maestramommy
11-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Some of it has to be back royalties from her previous albums, or if the singles from those albums still get played somewhere.

She'll have to go to junior college, get an assoc. degree in something so she can get a regular job. Can't imagine it, but what choice will she have?

gatorsmom
11-02-2007, 11:50 PM
No, at some point she'll pose for Playboy. And when she gets really desperate, she'll start doing commercials until she disappears.

And one day she will look back and wonder where her money went.

Lisa
mom to Gator '03
mom to cha cha '05
and surprise! twins due 11/07

elliput
11-02-2007, 11:50 PM
LOL! Melinda that is too funny! I sure as heck can't imagine Brit sitting through English 101.

randomkid
11-03-2007, 12:49 AM
What?!? She SPENDS that much money a month? How is that possible? Where is she eating? If she really wants to throw away her money like that, she can throw some at me! I'll start a college fund for her kids and for mine!

kijip
11-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Seems more gross than sad. Her eating out budget is considerably larger than the median household income nationwide. Just over $57,000 a year. That sort of excess just seems so obnoxious to me. And the average household gives just over 3% of their income to charity. 22,110 would be her giving three percent.

****Rocking out while parenting my smart little 4 year old munchkin Toby.
The butter melts out of habit, you know the toast isn't even warm. -Ani DiFranco

ritacheetah
11-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Why just pick on her? LOTS of celebs have made the same mistake. (not to mention millions of NON celebs). At least she is spending money that she HAS. That's more than I can say for a lot of other people. I just tell myself that the the sky is a different color in their world.

LarsMal
11-03-2007, 09:00 AM
It's disgusting, but I'm not surprised. I was surpised, though, to read that KFed made over 500K and only grossed about 8K. That's crazy! I WISH I had that kind of money!!!

LarsMal
11-03-2007, 09:01 AM
>Thank god, something else to talk about.

I'm lost. Was there something bigger than Britney going on here?! ;-)

katydid1971
11-03-2007, 11:00 AM
The charity thing really bothered me. I give closer to 10% and feel the world would be a better place if we all did. Can you imagine the good she could do if she thought of ANYONE other than herself?!?!?! (And yeah that was ment as a slam on her parenting.)
Sarah